SJR Research is a research and administrative support consulting firm founded in 2005. We provide a wide array of administrative, research and writing consultancy services for public and private firms. Our past clients have included academics, students, businesses, authors, film-makers, and family historians.
We operate as a small business with a vision to become the top ranking research consulting firm around the country specializing in professional service with utmost attention to detail for complete customer satisfaction. Our consultancy service package delivers sound, timely and cost effective research in historical, genealogical, military, general, legal, and provenance research, as well as administrative support.
At SJR Research, our mission is:
- To deliver cost efficient administrative, research and writing consultancy services for public and private firms.
- To Provide quality consulting in all honesty and with utmost integrity.
- To become the top ranking research consultancy in the area and around the country.
- To deliver professional service and complete satisfaction at all times.
- To ensure clients receive objective, relevant and useful research.
- To build lasting relationships with our clientele and provide personalized support on services.
We have easy access to Federal, State and Local historical archives and repositories in Washington, D.C., Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
SJR Research is a small research consulting firm headed by Mrs. Samantha Rife, an experienced administrative support and research professional with a combined 25 years in service.