Looking for a window to the past? Let us help with our historical research services. Whether you're looking for comprehensive information on a single event or place or you need the answer to a single question, we'll be happy to provide you with the information you need.
The Task At Hand
The right historical research services can enhance any personal or business project. From compiling oral histories to creating biographies and executive memoirs, we'll take the steps necessary to ensure you have the resources you need. We also build corporate and organizational histories as well as town and historic site histories. Our specialty is historical research and records retrieval, offering your project real value.
When Experience Really Counts
Historical research can often be a fairly complex process. The answers are rarely available with a quick search engine query. Instead, major records repositories must be consulted, which can be both time-consuming and tedious in some cases. Understanding how these archives are structured is absolutely critical to finding the right results, and we have the experience necessary to ensure the answers you get are complete and accurate. Here are just a few of the archival repositories we've worked with in the past:
- National Archives Washington, DC and College Park
- Library of Congress
- The U.S. Army Military History Institute in Carlisle, PA
- Naval Historical Center
- National Personnel Records Center (St. Louis, Mo.)
- Various State Archives and Libraries
- College and University Libraries
- Municipal Archives
- County Record Retention Centers
- State Agencies Repositories
- Local Historical Societies
- International Archives such as the National Archives (London), British Library, National Archives of the Netherlands, Central Archives of the State (Italy), Archives Nationales (France), Das Bundesarchiv (German National Archives)
A Complete Picture
At the end of the process, you get a written analysis of the results. Depending on your needs and the requirements of your project, we can provide a simple summary of our findings or a complete annotated report. In some cases, we can even provide copies of images or documentation to help supplement the results.
To learn more about our historical research services and how they can enhance your next project, please contact us today.
Please note: Prices are calculated on the type and level of research involved in the request. Submit your project for a quote, and we will contact you to discuss the details.